Avery Label 58163

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

west_end

Reaction score
I just tried the Avery Label 58163. It's a "repositionable" shipping label.

It adheres very well even after its been repositioned. It peals off the bottle without a problem.

Thanks, good to know should I need to label bottles for a home use purpose.

I'm using Avery Label #5168 3-1/2" x 5" for my wine bottle label projects. I print to plain ink jet paper, use fixer spray and craft glue stick glue to attach labels to the wine bottle. Because I only label bottles leaving the house and don't get many of the empties back I'm not concerned about ease of removing my labels.

Because I only label bottles leaving the house and don't get many of the empties back I'm not concerned about ease of removing my labels.

Do you sell your wine or are you just a very generous person?

Do you sell your wine or are you just a very generous person?

LOL I'll let you be the judge. Started in January of this year and have bottled, I believe, six 23L kits and gifted maybe 20 bottles. That's about 11%, 1% better than a tithe. How about you? Do much giving away of wine you've made?

One of my favorite things to do is share what I have made with friends. If I could not do this I may not make anything.

I don't give it a way as much as I invite people to help me drink it. My good friends get to come over for a night of sampling out of the carboys. We put on good music (on the turntable) get the wine thief and some glasses and have a great time.

I hear you. I have to say that having and seeing others enjoy the wine I've made is a big plus for this wine making hobby.

Back