DIY Labels, not computer generated?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a first or second grade art teacher snatch my paintbrush away because I wasnā€™t ā€œholding it rightā€ now I cant even draw stick figures. If she hadnt been dead for 40 years Iā€™d give her a piece of my mind now. So I use pictures I take for labels. Better than nothing 7E135BBE-424D-4C90-8C06-4379F0453411.jpeg

I had a first or second grade art teacher snatch my paintbrush away because I wasnā€™t ā€œholding it rightā€ now I cant even draw stick figures. If she hadnt been dead for 40 years Iā€™d give her a piece of my mind now. So I use pictures I take for labels. Better than nothing

I wonder if anyone has ever explained to art teacher (and probably music teachers also) the life-long implications they can have on kids psyche by the way they teach or humiliate the students. My daughter had a similar thing when they were drawing leaves and the teacher told her that hers didn't look like real leaves or something like that. Thankfully she had gained enough self-confidence to take a drawing class in college as part of her teacher training and discovered how to actually do art and loves it now.

Latest posts

Back