Mosti Mondiale Anyone want to give me a review of Chardasia?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove Cottage

Reaction score
John and I are finally getting around to decidingwhich white wine to start. The description of the Chardasia sounds very good ... However, I've never had that blend (not that I remember). Ifyou've made this wine I'd love to hear your review. Would also like to know how it compares to a buttery chardonnay.
Looking forward to your input.

I made this one last April, have given a few away and received good reviews, oddly enough...I haven't tried it yet!
smiley3.gif
Maybe Wed on my next day off I will.

20080206_190421_100_0307_Medium.jpg

Got home this morning and brought up a bottle to chill and taste. I have never been a big fan of Chardonnay, but do like Malvasia. First impression of this one is ..well...Its VERY good. Very light and crisp, the chardonnay flavor attacks at first, then turning to a very fresh fruit flavor, hints of apple , slight vanilla. Nice and dry.Sipping it as a write this, each sip seems better than the previous. I do believe it is one worth recommending, I definitely will consider doing again, maybe trying the battonage technique.

JW,

I might have to try that one myself, I love the whites especially...well and the reds too. And I see you have the label I designed on your bottle. I sent that to George two years ago and I had no idea he was going to offer it as a label. I just had fun taking the picture.

Ramona

You know...when I saw that label, I thought, "Hmmm...I wonder if Ramona designed that. It has her "look"! "

=)

Latest posts

Back