AN UNUSUAL LABEL, MIGHT USE IT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
Here is a label I was experimenting with today. It might be eye-catching....no pun intended............Ramona

20070128_155721_EYEBALL_-_Avery.jpg

I think that will look awsome on a bottle of wine, and yes very eye catching! Job well done!
smiley32.gif

Ramona....If you could get some of those cobalt bottles to put that on I think it would really be kick ass. It will look great on whatever kind you put it on

Wado, you are right. I can even change some of the colors to add more cobalt colors. I'll experiment.

That is my eye....I took a picture of it first.

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

I love it.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

This is a cool label. Think about keeping some part of it to put on each and every new label you make in the future, Like the Eye. No matter what type of label you come up with in the future you can alway find a way to make the eye fit somewhere on it and then you have your trade mark! Everyone will know it is your wine by the Eye they find on the label.

The All-Seeing-Eye! Are you at all affiliated with the "Stone Masons" secret society?
smiley36.gif

Back