American Wine Society Pittsburgh Conference

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested to see a link to the "conference at a glance" page or something similar. I will be attending the NM Wine and Vine Conference again in a couple of weeks. $150 for two full days and that includes breakfast, lunch and breaks.

The Winemaking Mag conference this year is in Monterrey, CA which is tempting but for two days you will spend $1000 for about the same caliber of talk.

I got the information as an Adobe file attachment to an email. If someone who is "more cyber" than I am can tell me how to get this information posted on the forum, I will be glad to do it. I cannot copy it, I can only print it.

Rocky, if you save the pdf to your desktop by using the "save" or "save as" function, then use the "manage attachments" button, browse to the pdf on your desktop. and select the file, then click on upload, that should do it. If you experience any problems, you can email it to me and I'll post it for you.
Thanks!
Tom

With Tom's expert help, I got the brochure attached in #8 post (above). Thanks and I hope to see a lot of you there. Last year's conference was great and the Seminars were very instructive.

I wantede to go last year but was unable to. I may have to see about making it this year. Kavic's from Kavic Winery speak very highly about the event.

I have my registration form all filled out. Will get it in the mail next week. Looking forward to going this year. Looks like some good seminars.

Need to see if I have anything worthy of entering.

Latest posts

Back