• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sold now! A few wine kits for sale, local pick up only!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I have a Mosti Renaissance Impressions Castel De Papa with grape skins - $100, A Mosti Renaissance Chianti with raisin pack pack - $85 and RJS Orchard Breezin Peach Chard $35 all for sale pick up only. These are all well with the date code!! PM me please!!! First come first serve

Update, only the Chianti is available now!

Last edited:
I can speak for the Peach Chardonnay. If you're looking for a good summer time patio wine this is great. This is also a great wine for most folks that really don't like most wines.

Yeah, this is one of the best mist kits and actually tastes like a white wine with a nice peach nose. A lot of the other ones taste very fake. I add 3 lbs of sugar to these kits and they will shelve very nice.

Wish I lived closer, the Peach Chardonnay is a heck of a deal

Im not going anywhere, I love to come on here and help, just not interested in making or drinking much anymore not to mention I may no have room to set up all this at my next house.

Wade it saddens me to hear about you selling this stuff, glad to hear you aren't going anywhere.

Its the only part of this hobbie I havent been sick of for some time actually. Ive been holding off on most of this stuff incase I changed my mind but it just isnt. I sold my press and crusher/destemmer awhile ago. Once I get everything bottled all will go.

I know, time moves on. When I first came on here you and Tom were just so into winemaking and such an inspiration to me and still are. But it just saddens me, that you are on meds that changes what you do and Tom is now fighting for his life. Again, just glad you guys are still here even thou you are not making any wine.

It is unbelievable how many folks I meet tell me they would love to buy some wine, but they can't drink it because of meds they take. What is up with that anyways? Is it a conspiracy or something? LOL

Why yes, yes it is!!! LOL When I first hurt my back I did it once (drink with the pills) like an idiot and although Ive said these words (Ill never do that again) many many times in my life, trust me when I say it about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm still fighting Cancer and the deep depression. Ah, drugs are so good. I shouldn't drive since I am taking "controlled" drugs. Cancer is at a stalemate.having stage 4 cancer is very hard because mine is so spread that surgery, Chemo and Radiation is out.

I know, time moves on. When I first came on here you and Tom were just so into winemaking and such an inspiration to me and still are. But it just saddens me, that you are on meds that changes what you do and Tom is now fighting for his life. Again, just glad you guys are still here even thou you are not making any wine.

Hang in there, Tom. We're praying for you.

You guys have been a big influence on me with my wine making journey. I have learned so much from you guys.

Tom - I will double up on my prayers for you - hang in there - we are here for you if you need us.

Wade - hope that you still stick around for a while - sorry to hear that you are dropping the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back