all in one wine pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can take it apart with an Allen key, clean it and put it back together, may need some Teflon tape on the threads

It always helps with a little mineral oil for lubrication.
I also sell replacement vacuum release valves on my website.

unstick it by lubricating it with mineral oil -

Mineral oil is food grade - lubricate the push button shaft and a drop or 2 down the opening

Hello I ordered a AIO yesterday I have a couple questions.The link for the filter housing (filtersfast) they are out of stock is there an alt. one that can be used? I also read somewhere on here you can not filter when bottling..why? and can the filters be used over again? Thank you all for your help
I have been using the AIO for several years now. Fantastic product. I have two -- one in Ireland (I spend around half my time here) and one in Florida. Early on I tried the filtering thing. To be honest, I didn't get enough improvement to make it worth the effort. I do kit wines, so that may be a significant factor. My whites are crystal clear (or so near that it makes no difference) as the reds seem to be (but that is a lot harder no notice one way or the other). And I don't even rack near as often as most people. I ferment in a brew bucket, use the AIO to rack to a carboy where I add finings (usually keiselsol and chitosan). After settling for a week or two I rack and immediately bottle. Great results (though I do kink the liquid hose when racking to decrease the pressure so more CO2 comes out of solution on the rack). I've got about 400 bottles on the shelf here in Ireland and another three hundred on the shelf in Florida so I've been at this for a while (not counting the hundreds my wife and I have drunk!). While the whites rarely have any extras (I think I might have had some elderflowers in one of them), the red kits sometimes have grape skins, dry grape skins, and almost always oak chips and/or sawdust. It doesn't seem to make any difference to the final result even without filtering. Just my two cents worth....

Hello I ordered a AIO yesterday I have a couple questions.The link for the filter housing (filtersfast) they are out of stock is there an alt. one that can be used? I also read somewhere on here you can not filter when bottling..why? and can the filters be used over again? Thank you all for your help
I just ordered 3 of the (Pentek 158326) from them so they have them in stock at the moment, if this is the housing you want,

I will have to put that one down as an alternative - originally they were going to discontinue that one ( I forgot why at this moment )

Back