• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ABC crafted series is having a good deal.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyq2

Reaction score
Buy 2 get 1 free wine kits. Prices start at 159$ for 13.5 % down to down to $54 to 7%. Not sure if you can tweak the fruit kits like the island mist type kits. They also have 30 wine labels on sale for 50 cents, varietals and fruits and a clearance on the cider and beer kits. 19.99 and 9.99 respectively.
winemaking-kits

I ordered 6 kits from them and one arrived punctured full of air. I emailed them and they told me it would be fine that it just started fermenting that's all and to just start the kit right away . Not much for customer service. There goes the savings.

Has anyone made their kits? If so what did you think of them? This will be my first time , hoping they will be be good with some tweaks.

I just bottled a medium body zin blush for a friends wedding. It's very tasty. Aged about 8 months. My notes say I added peppercorn and some allspice. I would make again. The Merlot was much better last month than last week but my BiL loves it. I made a mango fruit kit. Good but sweet, my fault. The flavor pack has sorbate/kmeta but the taste is good. I will try their heavy bodies next sale. I've always had great service but then I've never received a damaged kit before.

Notes say 7 peppercorns and 3 all spice. Not sure if they actually added anything to it. I also added glycerin which probably rounded it out. Hope it tastes as good at the wedding next month as it did a few weeks ago.

I've made their medium body Gamay several times; added skins from another kit a couple of times. I like the Gamay since it is a light, quick drinking wine and Crafted series is the only source for this variety. Their kit produces a nice wine with plenty of varietal character.

I just started a Corvina and will be doing 2 Nebiolos and 2 Shiraz in a month or 2 . I like full bodied reds so will probably try shorting water to 20 litres and ad some sugar and peppercorns on 1 of each kits to see the difference.

I just received two tempranillo kits from them via Amazon. These are currently 10 bucks cheaper than any other 6 gallon kits on Amazon, so I'm curious to see how they do.

Ya I got mine for buy 2 get 1 free so works out to $ 280. Canadian for six kits, that's what , about $100 US.😝😆😝

I just received two tempranillo kits from them via Amazon. These are currently 10 bucks cheaper than any other 6 gallon kits on Amazon, so I'm curious to see how they do.
So I have 3 kits waiting to be made but still pulled the trigger on the ABC Tempranillo 12.55% Medium/Heavy bodied kit.
At $47, these are a steal since their website has them on sale for $99.95. We might be getting an older product but I've had good results from older kits as well.

The kits i got have a best before date of May 2025 i doubt if your kits would be old product. Sure can't go wrong at that price point.

Latest posts

Back