AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank, when we had outside chores we had a great time with our kids anda bucket&brush "washing rocks."

"Hmmm...not quiteclean yet, Sweetie. Better wash them some more!" I suppose we coulda been reported to social services!
smiley4.gif

AAASTINKIE said:
Yes waldo, we were making oatmeal raisin cookies, we also made seafood chowda today, and played in the sink and played with marbles and legos. It's all fun except the part about, pop-pop sit here on the floor with me, pop-pop like chairs...lol
smiley1.gif

I know thats right stinkie
smiley36.gif
I would like to put a lip lock around a big spoon full of that chowda ..I know it has to be awesome

Frank send some of dat good chowder to usin here in Texas or da recipe, May wifey can make a batch. I love it i was in Newport RI when i was in the navy and had it just about every friday.
Harry

My little sweetheart has gone home to Tennessee today
smiley11.gif

It appears to feel good to soak your elbows in water...lol
20070127_172057_lilly_january_2.jpg

Now Frank,
She is going to try that at home then she will be crying to come back to POP-POP's.

Ramona

What a sweetie Frank.....all the money we spend on expensive toys and kids are happy playing in the water or in a empty box.
smiley36.gif

A smile that lights up the room.
smiley1.gif
Awesome.

I know you'vehad a little snow up that way, what, no sledding?
smiley9.gif

The house has gone quiet, today I bottled a White Zinfandel, A Red Zinfandel, and started a Piesporter. Most of my labels now are printed on plain paper, cut out with my paper cutter and glued on with glue sticks, make the bottles much easier to clean, I still make fancy labels for gift bottles.
20070130_151309_Zinfandel_2007_.jpg

Very nice Frank.
Me for one, I'd like a quiet house for a few days. With a sixteen year old and a thirteen year old, quiet is something I don't get a lot of.
smiley17.gif
Edited by: peterCooper

We used to look forward to the day that all the kids were gone. We had an empty house for a few weeks and then we got another foster kid. I have to admit, the house is a lot more interesting with kids in it!

And silence is ..............:LOUD"
Great looking wines stinkie.....and labels
smiley20.gif

Whenour youngest left about a year ago, I needed something to do, while surfing the net I came across this site and thought it sounded like something fun, so I bought the stuff to start making wine. It did give me something fun to do and I really enjoy the hobby. I'm on my third kit now, and my hubby is making beer. Not the same as having the kids home, but something to do.

I have to keep the snow off the roof, by putting blue tarps up every winter the snow mostly slides off by itself, the tarp are cheap $60 per year, new tarps every year. I don't want the ice dams messing up my new shingles.
20070205_054504_snow_feb_2007_0.jpg

Latest posts

Back