A Tip For Your Christmas Tree

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We love them tho...and they love Christmas too...

LAUGHINGREDCAT.gif

wade, I feel ya... I've got a fake tree and the cats still eat the needles and then puke them up. They seemed to have stopped now, but the first week the tree was up... ugh

Cat's and dogs like to eat grass....for the house cats I use to grow a little container of wheat or lawn seed on the windowsill...the really like it.Then they leave your houseplants and Christmas trees alone..Edited by: Northern Winos

We have a St. Bernard that once thought he was going to lift his leg. He found out real soon as the tree fell over, that it wasn't a good idea.

We put green food coloring in the water and as the Holiday nears, your tree willbecome greener. (a real tree, not the artificial one's).

Gads!!!!That brought back some nasty memmories....I lived with a few young people...when we came home from Christmas shopping the Red Setter was on top of the kitchen table looking out the window...we had forgotten him indoors...he 'wet' all over the Christmas packages under the tree...we had to re wrap everything and the wet wrapping paper stained the light colored carpet....ugh!!!I need a drink...again!!!

Latest posts

Back