a new label...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangwitch

Reaction score
Here's a new one I did this morning starring my fat cat... he was sitting on the bed like that. I laughed my ass off and then I made a label. I think I like the swirl better than the solid background.

20061208_094509_solid_copy.jpg

20061208_094616_swirl_copy.jpg

Sang, Great label. that is one fat cat.... I like the swirl as well....

I must agree the swirl looks better ... I think the cat needs to talk with Richard Simmons though....

Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh My long lost cousin "bomb batty"...It's me !!!

Booger Bear

bear10.jpg

That cat has awesome eyes....
We had a Russian Blue that was fat and looked like that...she lived to be over 19 years...

I think the swirl is Great sangwitch, and that cat has some mean looking fangs waldo. What do you feed that guy!?

One of our cats is 14 lbs. but I guess you two have me beat by a long
shot. As the others said, LOOK AT THOSE FANGS! Must be a Transylvanian
Blue huh!

Booger Bear? Is that his name Waldo? We have another cat looks just like (only with 3 legs) and his name is Boogie.

He is a Manx and His name is Bear but my wife picked the name "Booger Bear" for a batch of Blackberry wine I made. I called it Booger Bear Blackberry" He is surprisingly agile and quick for his size as some of the other cats around her can attest to when the venture too close to his territory. When he lays on his back, feet extended into the air he highly resembles a 4-5 day old "road kill" possum in the middle of august
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Waldo

I thought I would try something non-humorous this morning. I've had a few people turn their nose up at the sight of the Fatty labels. I suppose wine is supposed to be enjoyed by all the senses and some people just don't like the eye-feast of a fat cat licking its hind quarters. Go figure - to each their own.
smiley17.gif

20061223_105326_parchment_copy.jpg

I created the parchment type background and added the grapes from the following image, which I lifted from allposters.com. (Many thanks to Wade for pointing that link out).

20061223_105521_AB8287a.jpg

I think from here on out my labels are going to be generic with a white background, black border and just the relevant info!

Sometimes I do two different labels on a batch of wine...some are for 'Special' people for 'Special Occasions'...then there is the Generic ones that I always use.

I said that because I've been spending too much time making labels... but I've already started on another so I guess I wasn't too serious.

II looks so old I think you should change the date on it to 1806.
smiley4.gif

It's great as usual!

Latest posts

Back