A Hello from NL, Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nameless

Junior
Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

I am an American that moved to Newfoundland some months ago and figured it would be a perfect time to start experimenting around with some hobbies that interested me since my early 20s.

Although I never actually made a wine yet, I am very interested in it. I brew my first beer about a month ago. One day when returning back to my local brewing shop, the store owners there brought to my attention a glass carboy another one of their customers sold back to them (the customer was retiring form wine making). Since my wife and I love to drink wine, and since I basically had everything else at home to make a wine, I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm hoping that if my first batch is successful, I'll start experimenting around with different flavors.

Anyways, I'm hoping I can learn some tips to get started as well as some good wine recipes to try out

Welcome to the forum. Surf thru the theads on here. Many many great tips, many recipes. If you need help, just pick a topic and ask. Somebody will most likely try and give you a hand. Arne.

Hello friends my name is Marvin William i am from Florida, USA and a new member of this informative community i hope all members are having good time here..

welcome to the forum nameless.

marvin, are you here to make wine, are sale blackberry crap....
i would remove the adds for blackberry misc....
just saying.

Back