A CHRISTMAS CONTEST

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!
smiley32.gif

Congratulations Appleman! That was fun. One more reason to be proud to be a member of this forum! What a bunch of good hearted people!!!

Thanks Waldo for the contest.
smiley9.gif
I will be passing this item along to someone else soon. I have someone in mind, but am checking it out first before announcing it.

You better be thinking of your Brother, I already called him and told him it was coming.............. OK.... I didn't do that....... but thats what you need to do.

Congratulations appleman...Sorry I wasnt here for the finish but I had to make an unexpected trip yesterday evening and just got back...NOW, im going to bed and awaiting an address to ship the corker to. It is boxewd and ready to go.

Waldo said:
Congratulations appleman...Sorry I wasnt here for the finish but I had to make an unexpected trip yesterday evening and just got back...NOW, im going to bed and awaiting an address to ship the corker to. It is boxewd and ready to go.

I just sent you the correct shipping address Waldo.
Dom scotto
Lecanto florida
smiley36.gif

Congrats appleman
smiley1.gif

Thanks all...It was fun hosting it too and thanks to my buddy jobe for moderating it.
A big ole by golly Merry Christmas to everyone

Waldo, You're just a champ! You are Santa all the way around. There's nothing like paying it forward! Semper Fi! Carpe Diem!
smiley32.gif

Dang...see what all I missed out on!!!!!
smiley19.gif

I need to win the lottery so I can play more!

Dear Santa:
Please bring me a winning lottery ticket. I'm not greedy...a couple of million will do...I'll invest wisely, make great wine, and donate 10%!

Arrangements are made and the new owner of the Floor Corker Waldo so generously gave away with this contest is the new organized Wine Making Club PWP is putting together there in the great frozen north. I felt that the corker could benefit several people and hopefully many more soon. As the group get going and into this they will all need a way to cork their wine, so this will be great. As they all learn and see how easy it is with the corker, they will all want one of their own.

Merry Christmas Everyone

What an amazing bunch of people on this fourm.. You exemplify the Christmas season.... jh

Gosh! I feel like I'm at the Accademy Awards!
smiley9.gif
I would like to thank the following people for making this happen.
Waldo: You are Santa! I'm sure that many people will appreciate you, as I plan on having each member who uses the corker try corking 1 bottle with our old Guilda.
smiley32.gif

Jobe: Mr. Monopoly! The club will know who "arranged" the shipping of the corker.
smiley32.gif

Appleman: PIF! (Pay It Forward) Your donation of the corker to the wine club we help will help many people get a good start and help to prevent dread of bottling disease in new wine makers.
smiley32.gif

I'll be making a tag for the corker and all your names will be listed, so no one can forget who their wine making uncles are!
Thank you all, very much, for your part in this.
smiley32.gif

Dan! Dan! The UPS man! He was here! Helping Santa with the bigger gifts! What a great day for a floor corker for a wine club to arrive!
smiley32.gif
Red the Cat checked it out after Poor Bert put it together.

20071224_190520_red.jpg

Of course there are packing peanuts with which we had to contend. Isn't there always when something good shows up at the door? (And no, Dan was NOT wearing his shorts!
smiley2.gif
) Keegan, our son's girlfriend, helped with the peanuts.
20071224_190746_Keeg.jpg

Latest posts

Back