40th Anniversary Celebration

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Kathy & I celebrated our 40th Anniversary yesterday. We went to her Mom's in Malvern where our Daughter & Son had prepared us a lunh of grilled steak, shrimp, corn on the cob and all the fixings.

IMG_4006.jpg

The wine for this meal was provided by rrawhide and it was a bottle of his Syrah he had sent me a couple of week ago. What a perfect pairing for the meal we had too. This one was still young by wine standards but it didin't know it or show it. With a perfect balance of oak and tannins and a fruitiness that reminded me a lot of a chewy Shiraz. It was very silky smooth with a great long finish that left the tastebuds begging for more.
You have a true winnner here Rick and one that I believe will be absolutely awesome in another year. Thanks my friend for sharing it with me and providing the perfect wine for our celebration

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

Happy Anniversary there buddy, that meal looks like it was prepared with love!!

Happy Anniversary !
smiley32.gif

I had my 40th last month

Hey waldo
All the lake de gray gang wish you best-- Scotty--Rocky- Tweety-- buzzard-- ozark--rip Alana--Goat and more

See the weird friends that Waldo has.

Happy 40th Anniversary Waldo and Kathy
and many many more.

Sounds like good food and company all around.

Thanx also for the comments on the wine. Glad that ya'll enjoyed it.

Later

rrawhide
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Wow A very Happy 40th Anniversary to you both and we wish you many more years together.

Happy Anniversary Waldo and Kathy.........

May you have at least another 40 more
smiley1.gif

Happy Happy Anniversary Waldo and Kathy! You guys always have the best food there! May you two enjoy another 40 years together.

Waldo, HAPPY ANIVERSARY

I am sorry for the late reply. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time and I would like to wish you many many more !!!!!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

BOB

smiley20.gif
Happy anniversary, Waldo and Kathy. Here's to many more blissful years!

Hats off to you and the Mrs. It may take a few years, and mine putting up with me awhile longer to catch up to you.
smiley32.gif

Happy belated anniversary Waldo been away for a few days looks like you had a great day.AL
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back