$220.54 wine kit really?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are on crack. I can save you $120 on the kit if you want it. (Link below)
I did a reserve Du Chateau kit from Amazon last fall and can't even bring myself to use it to top up with.

Same kit on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that is an amazing kit. The thing that really sets it apart is that you can usually buy it for about 39.95 and get free shipping yet it is selling for 5 and a half times that.

I've done an ebay contact to dwill7350 and asked... "Is this the same product that sells on Amazon.com for $96.67 with free shipping?" If he/she responds I'll update this post.

I've done an ebay contact to dwill7350 and asked... "Is this the same product that sells on Amazon.com for $96.67 with free shipping?" If he/she responds I'll update this post.

did you post it in the public Q&A about the item? Then it would show right there in the listing.

did you post it in the public Q&A about the item? Then it would show right there in the listing.

I hit the the "Ask a question" tab and ebay then had me "sign in". Going back to the posting using the above link it still says "No questions or answers have been posted about this item." under "Questions and answers about this item".

Just noticed... "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available." Don't know if that was the case when I left my question to the seller.

Took a look at two of the sellers other items and both were marked up over 100% over identical item easily found elsewhere.. They do however have free shipping so that must be taken into consideration. One of the items I looked up I found with free shipping but the other I did not. What's that saying... Buyer beware!

They must have taken it down after you asked your question. I don't think it would have given you the option otherwise.
BUSTED!

yea you just have to watch what your paying for. There are some sellers that count on the fact that you will not read the item specifics and don't count on them wanting the buyer happy!:fsh

Latest posts

Back