WineXpert 2007 Winexpert Limited Editions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You beat me to the post. I was just wondering about this and went to the WE site. They all sound great!!

Still waiting for Georges monthly email. Bet he has something abotu it in there. Maybe that's why it's late. I'll bet he was waiting for the announcement.

The announcement did not come until this morning and today's shipping got in the way of the newsletter (I was waiting on the LE's to publish the newsletter.)

By the way, I will not be carrying the Spagnols Restricted Quantities this year. The bottom line is thatthey are more hassle than they are worth at this time in our growth. I will just stick with Winexpert.Edited by: geocorn

I've preorder the reds and am really courious on the Spanish Temprannillo/Cabernet Sauvignon. I love my Shiraz andCabernet Sauvignon wines, but have never boughten a "Spanish Cab" , nor a "South African" Shiraz. It will be quite interesting. Going to have to get more carboys so I can make them all at once! Can't wait to try them.
smiley17.gif
Edited by: jsmahoney

They arrived late today and barring the re-occurrence of the flu bug, we will start rolling them out tomorrow.

Mark has been doing a great job of holding things together while I took the last 3 days off to fight with the flu bug. I am finally starting to feel better. Now I just hope that I did not give it to him.

Big thanks to Mark and we hope you are feeling better George!

Yea, hope you're feeling better George and that Mark gets spared the sickness.

He look like he was all right today and yea the LE's are in. Got to cut the shrink wrap on the pallet myself.

Hey Steve...did ya get mine packed up and shipped so I can started soon? Edited by: masta

They are all shipped, except Masta's, which will go out tomorrow with the rest of his items. Mark and I just ran out of steam.

I plan to start mine this weekend along with a Mosti or 2.

Thanks for working so hard guys. I saw the email that mine is on the way. Hope you're feeling better George. My household is getting sick now.
smiley11.gif

geocorn said:
They are all shipped, except Masta's, which will go out tomorrow with the rest of his items. Mark and I just ran out of steam.

I plan to start mine this weekend along with a Mosti or 2.

The hard working forum admin gets his stuff last?
smiley36.gif

The Mosti's came in late today. We got a few out, but not many. Weather permiting (we are supposed to get an ice storm this weekend), we will get caught up by Monday. Mark has an infection in his jaw from a bad tooth, so he went home early. I get well and he gets sick. It's a real bummer for a 2 man show when one is gone. Now, Mr. Weather wants to have fun with us. As in the great words of Rosanne Rosanna Dana, "It's always something! If it's not one thing, it's another!"

Yep looks like Old Man Winter is coming for many of us this weekend....SUCKS!!!

Give my best to Mark and hope is gets well soon.

Ice storm?
Wow the temperature gradient must be really steep. It is so balmy out here I want to go and dig the garden to plant late spring flowers

peterCooper said:
Ice storm?
Wow the temperature gradient must be really steep. It is so balmy out here I want to go and dig the garden to plant late spring flowers

I agree. It has been beautiful here. Mid 70's for the past week and the lows at night have been pleasant. I have been wearing shorts for a week now. Even had boiled crawfish last night. Always a good sign of spring here when thelocal restaurantsstart boiling crawfish, plus the live price has dropped over a dollar a pound. The vendor wagons will be set up soon I am sure.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back