1st wine, 1st label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianD

Reaction score
I'll be allowing guests to sample my first wine earlier than I should, but I really need to meet a deadline.....

Brian

20070329_105136_Graduation_Day_.JPG

Very nice label Brian. I can picture that on the finshed bottle now. When you get it done post a picture of the labels on the bottles.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Very nice indeed.....And welcome...Hope you stay while and share your wine and label making experiences with us...

Very Cool Brian... Can you tell us what "software" and or what label manufacturer (ex. avery) you are or are planning to use?
Thank you..

MichaelEdited by: MichaelZ

I'll most likely go inkjet low tech. Microsoft Paint for the image, and muselage or glue stick to attach to the bottle.

Brian

Great label Brian. I suppose the lady is going to be one of the recipients of the wine?

Waldo said:
Great label Brian. I suppose the lady is going to be one of the recipients of the wine?

She'll get a bottle. But she'll have to leave it at home to age and then enjoy it when she's home for a visit
smiley19.gif
. I don't think Baylor University, a Baptist institution, would care to discover it in her dorm room in the fall.

Brian

Yes. My favorite senior picture from the set....not her favorite, though.

Brian

Latest posts

Back