175 Bottle Wine Rack for under 100 Bucks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link worked great! A little stain and trim (which can be done later on) would make that a beautiful piece! Sounds like it was more of a practical/price thing for the moment, and looks great!

Wine Rack

This rack is in a small closet under a set of stairs. There isn't much public viewing so it may be a while before I paint it much less give it a minimal sanding. I did use some left over Pergo flooring to cover the top. I figured that would provide some protection from wet bottles and spills.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Paul

Oh ok, well if it's hidden who cares? LOL! I like it, but as long as you like it and it works well for you... well, no one else matters! :)

Thanks for passing on the knowledge. Pictures worked great. I wanted to build my own so I found one i like online and tried to copy it. I was pleasantly surprised. I found the originals at http://www.whichwinecooler.com/Wine-Rack

Great Latimerz,

Good to hear. So far my 175 bottle capacity is holding up, but I may need to add an addition next year.

Post a photo of your finished product so I can get a look.

PCharles

there is something transformative about what you did....in this day and age where everything is bought.....you can say to children and grandchildren...look at my hands.....'they made this'

priceless!!

there is something transformative about what you did....in this day and age where everything is bought.....you can say to children and grandchildren...look at my hands.....'they made this'

priceless!!

Yes Al, and hopefully there will be a bottle or two of my wine we can share together and toast to their future.

Latest posts

Back