???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrose

Junior
Reaction score
Im new at computers and this place I have a question is this what I do?? anyone! :)

Where is Hawley PA before I go google it.

HEY GUYS.... We may have another PA'er

Oh, you're way up there on the other side of the state near NY.

Welcome to the forum.

Yep, you are here and we are here and you ask questions and we answer them. Just please try to use the right area to ask them meaning if you are making win from a Winexpert kit use the Winexpert kit area. If yo are making wine from grapes use the wine from grapes area and if it doesnt fit into anything as far as you can see use the General wine making area. If your just shooting the breeze about life in general then use the General Chit Chat area. Start a new post instead of jumping on to someone Else's unless you are actually answering their question. We'll help you along and we wont beat you up if you do something wrong though so just do your best. When you get a chance introduce yourself in the Introductions area.

Where is Hawley PA before I go google it.

HEY GUYS.... We may have another PA'er

Oh, you're way up there on the other side of the state near NY.

Welcome to the forum.

1st WELCOME.
Ignore those western Pa members. They (Dan & company) think they own PA.

He's NOT near your area., Its near Scranton!

1st WELCOME.

Oh but Tommy we don't own PA, PA just Rules! As far as not being from western PA. It's all for one, and one for all. We're a team.

Tom another thing, if you would like to add to your avatar like Larry from NY did "close to PA" we'll still except you as a wanna be!

1st WELCOME.

Okay Tom, He may not be near us Western Pa'ers but he is still probably closer to us than you. An oh we may not own PA, nor do we claim to, but we figured our why the trees in Eastern PA lean south........ its because NJ suck$....

Just kidding Tom, only been in NJ once. Wonder why. Come May expect a package. I won't send it til after a year.

Me thinks when I travel to western PA I will need to have my HIP WADERS ON ! Getting kind of "deep" out there.

BTW
It's "TOM" to U DANNY BOY

but we figured our why the trees in Eastern PA lean south........ its because NJ suck$.....

Dougie not a nice thing to say to Tom after he showed his support to the Steelers..."OK Because of the western PA group I say P-BURG
PITTSBURG_STEELERS.gif

Last edited:
Tom,

Just be expecting an anonymous package. Hopefully it will make it there.

I just don't understand NJ and their gun laws.....

Go figure.

Ya know U R just a keyboard stroke away from....

Tom,

Just be expecting an anonymous package. Hopefully it will make it there.

I just don't understand NJ and their gun laws.....

Go figure.

Neither do I

This we agree on!
There was a NEW cop. Went thru training. after was assigned to DESK duty. Thats because he couldn't get a Carry permit in time and was under 21.

Latest posts

Back