your states hidden food.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, my. That is rather offputting. And yet I love me some regular mushrooms -- what is the difference? (I think the difference may be that you can see the regular food upon which the fungus is growing?)

I love all types mushrooms too...but this..i dont know it looks pretty bad...i quess chopped and sauteed i may try it, but dannnnnng..its ugly

John,

I hear you on mishearing things because of the accents.

I lived in Lake Charles, LA for a few years. I'd only been there a couple of weeks when I was invited to a Crawfish Ball.
So I showed up wearing a little black dress and heels.
It was a Crawfish Boil, which is a messy affair best left to tank tops and cut off shorts.

I love all types mushrooms too...but this..i dont know it looks pretty bad...i quess chopped and sauteed i may try it, but dannnnnng..its ugly

Well, if you look at that picture I wouldn't eat it either, but wen you prepare the mashrooms are pretty good, nothing different than any other mushroom, except the flavor...

huitlacoche is delicious! I had some growing in my cornfield last year. I didn't let them go to waste.

a little black dress and heels at a crawfish boil,,,,at home we call that yappa...are a little xtra...lol
it is a messy affair for sure..but good one...

In South Australia it's the pie floater... a meat pie sitting in a bowl of mushy green peas. Tastes much better than it looks or sounds.
sa-pie-floater_ss_medium.jpg

In South Australia it's the pie floater... a meat pie sitting in a bowl of mushy green peas. Tastes much better than it looks or sounds.
sa-pie-floater_ss_medium.jpg

That actually looks really good. What's on the inside? Aside from meat, of course.

Latest posts

Back