Yes, There is a Santa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Had our family Christmas party this past Saturday so I bottled a batch ( Outside I might add ) of Green Apple Riesling to give as gifts to those who wanted a bottle
greenapplerisling22007.jpg

Then my fun really began, doing what i love best
santavictoria.jpg

santaaspen2.jpg

santaphoenix2.jpg

audreysanta2.jpg

aspenhugssanta.jpg

Even the pups liked Santa

megsanta2.jpg

jetsanta.jpg

erinsanta.jpg

Andsome of the "Big Kids" wanted to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas

waylonsanta.jpg

Edited by: Waldo

How precious is that
smiley32.gif
Great job Waldo.

However we've always known that you were our Santa...................

Do those kids pull your beard to see if it's real?
smiley36.gif

Now wait a minute Santa. Those kids are way too young for the Green Apple Reisling-even in the South(except maybe those last couple)! Great Job Waldo!. I bet you had a great time.

It was a blast appleman..and yes jobe..they do pull it and seem quite surprised that it will not give.

Good going Waldo...was wondering what you were up to these days...Guess it is your busy time of the year...making and wapping all those gifts...and handing them out....What a great man you are! Thank You for being here.

Hey Santa! Can you help with some requests? Northern Winos wants some peace on earth. I want my kids to be happy and if you have any spare wood, my kitchen is in want of new cabinets. Poor Bert could use a wife who is always in a good mood. And for everyone here on the forum, if you could pass out good wine making mojo for the year, I'm sure they'd all appreciate it!
Thanks for listening!

Thanks Santa, I already got my present a few minutes ago. My daughter and wife surprised me with my daughters report card. All A's and B+'s! Now thats a present!

The pictures are so heart warming Waldo.
The big smile and the gleaming eyes show how wonderfull that experience must have been.

smiley4.gif
Even the children, the ladies and the dog were filled with glee
smiley36.gif

I'm going to look at the pictures again.
Thanks Santa I needed that
Scotty loves SantaEdited by: scotty

DEAR SANTA,I want to be able to ship my vino between states with no fear of being locked up by the feds,wrote my congressmen and reps,thanks for FREE THE GRAPE,and oh by the way were's my mercedes,I was a real good boy?? PS whatch out for the roof this year just had it replaced!!!

Waldo, you are a man of many talents... You always make me smile...

The children are naturally my favorite but the patients/residents in the nursing homes just get beside themselves whenI show up. A trip to the Dollar store for a sack full of combs, brushes, Toilet water and after shave along with somecandies and fruit makes for many memorable moments. Scotty..............I love the way Santa makes me feel

Waldo said:
The children are naturally my favorite but the patients/residents in the nursing homes just get beside themselves whenI show up. A trip to the Dollar store for a sack full of combs, brushes, Toilet water and after shave along with somecandies and fruit makes for many memorable moments. Scotty..............I love the way Santa makes me feel

smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

Great family pictures, Waldo. That is what it is all about...family and Santa!! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back