yes, another damn pee question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmyers

wine maker in progress
Reaction score
About to start my first ever batch o pee. im not going to use slurry but will be flavoring with 2 cans of concentrate in the primary. Im going to make an f pac out of a third can to sweeten/flavor with at the end. should I add it before or after using super clear

That might depend on what results you're looking for. It's possible that the addition of juice at the end will add some cloudiness to your finished product. If you'd like your Skeeter Pee to be clear, I'd suggest adding the juice first and then clearing afterwards. If your juice has pectin in it, you may end up with a haze that SuperKleer isn't capable of removing.

thanks did hear of some peeps flavoring with kool aid drink mix. alot of cool colors and flavors to pick from

thanks did hear of some peeps flavoring with kool aid drink mix. alot of cool colors and flavors to pick from

I would like to know more about the kool aid mix. how much, when, how much flavor comes from the kool aid???

Tony, I did a Strawberry SP last year & didn't like it's color. So I added Strawberry Kool Aide just before bottling, BIG mistake. For some reason the Kool Aide separated out in the bottle. Now I have red floaties in the bottles. If you shake it up & serve the color & flavor is great, but the floaties LOOK bad. I'd add the Kool Aide before clearing. Roy

Latest posts

Back