Wow is all I can say...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philley

Junior
Reaction score
So I'm more of a lurker to this site hence the low post count lol plus I have recently gotten into making my own wine 6 months ago but anyway.

I rcv'd a vac pump from a friend of mine that I knew would work in my transfer/degassing venture. Then I decided to look at Steve's All in one pump for general idea's on what would be needed for tubing and bung wise. So I looked around at prices for tubing and what was going to be involved with drilling bungs and such. Looking around at the prices I would be paying I thought hell I can just buy the tubing and pre-drilled bungs from Steve for a little bit more and not have to worry about not screwing something up :p. Now that I decided that was going to be the way I went I ordered my tubing, bungs and splash racking cane from Allinonewinepump.com thinking this should work fine with the setup I was thinking would work. Later that day I get a call from Steve yes Steve saying "Hi, so I see you bought some stuff what's your idea" I had to laugh because he knew I was making some Frankenstein pump. Talking with Steve about my idea he said it would work but if it was me I would cancel your order and add the bottling setup and drop some other stuff in your order cause it's unneeded. So I complied with Steve and thought all his ideas were sound. Fast forward to last night and I actually used my Franken-pump for a racking of a Pinotage coming off of secondary and my god you want to talk about easy I can't wait to try bottling. Had I of not had the pump my friend gave me I was looking into buying a aspirator pump from eBay but with shipping you are looking at $80-$100 plus you still need the tubing, bungs, and overflow canister, I think the deal you get from Steve plus the peace of mind that if you have a problem you actually get a call from him instead of e-mailing back and forth is well worth the little savings that you think you would get had you not of went with Steve's products. Hell I want to buy the pump from Steve just so I have a backup lol.

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you to Steve who sells a stand up product and hopefully my little story would help in your decision in making your wine making hobby that much easier and simpler.

Mike

Welcome.
The AIO is like saying WOW I could have had a V-8!
Once you realize how easy the AIO can make your life.

Steve

Latest posts

Back