WineXpert World Vineyard Italian Pinot Grigio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CajunTim

Reaction score
Hi All,
I started a new wine kit Saturday. I have not tried this one yet, but I hear it is very good for a white wine that is somewhat sweet with a little dryness to it. I am not at this time a big dry wine drinker.

20070716_043825_ipg.JPG

This is it with the yeast just pitched. It is doing just fine today.
20070716_044020_pg.JPG

I made this one back at end of Feb first of March, tried one recently, I think you will be pleased with it.

I have recently started to drink this kit that I bottled in April and am very happy with it. I do not like dry wines either and pinot grigio is one of my favorites

That will definately be a good one to wash them crawfish down with cajun

Looking good Cajun, seems to have been awhile since your last post ay! Hope everythings been alright over there.

Thanks all, I am thinking it will be just to my liking. Waldo, crawfish and wine is a great combo. To bad the season is over for this year. Wade, things are doing just fine down here. Just been busy with work and vacation and camping and jet skiing. Hope to be here a bit more now. Wait….that’s right… I am flying out to San Diego in 3 weeks visiting my daughter. Will also be hitting a few winery’s while out there.

Tim, I have still been getting some good crawfish but you are correct, they are pretty well out of season. It was a pretty good year for them. I didn't get a bad sack of them this season. Much better than last year.

I think you are going to enjoy that Pinot Grigio. It is still a dry wine butit doesn't have the tannins so it drinks very smooth. I believe I have 2 bottles left of Italian Pinot Grigiowhich was the very first kit I ever made and probably one of the best.

Thanks for the info smurfe, If it is to dry for my wife I may have to doctor it up just a bit with a little wine Conditioner. But not sure, I don't want it to have a off artificial taste.

Thanks Benny, I have the wine in the carboy right now and it is foaming like crazy. Looking good so far.

Back