WINERY GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Just got a note from a friend who lives in Alexandria, Minnesota....she said that the newly established Brush Wolf Winery...

http://www.brushwolfwinery.com/Home/tabid/649/Default.aspx

Is going out of business.....she said they are giving their wines away...the more you buy the more they give you.

Also all their equipment is for sale...don't personally have use for barrels and other BIG TIME equipment...but if anyone is interested...give a call...

BRUSH WOLF WINERY.....[320] 762-9463
CHAD AND JULIE RUBNER...[320] 834-2407

Just thought I'd share this information....Edited by: Northern Winos

Wade, just look at their hours.... 11am to 5 pm, mon thrue sat........

Great concept of having the public make their owne wine from fresh fruit or juice, but you have to have the facilities open to the public during the hours that the buying public is available.......... It's to bad, it looks like they had a good business plan and their wines were out there on the local shelves....Edited by: jobe05

wade said:
I wonder why, not doing well or just more work than they thought.

I think there were just too many potential customers scared away by the wolves
smiley36.gif

Seriously, there probably was a lack of operating capital as this is one of the biggest shortcomings in any startup business.
smiley18.gif

I think they gave too much away during wine tasting....really I don't have any facts....but am going down that way in about a month and will get some of the details....that's if my friends know any...

Lack of operating capital is the number one reason that new businesses fail. In fact, 50% of all new business fail within the first 6 months. Another 40% fail over the next 4-1/2 years, which leaves only 10% that make it 5 years. We celebrate our 4th anniversary on Memorial Day. Only one more to go! Be at ease, the Company is healthy and still growing. Wait until you see what we have coming out in the next issue of WineMaker Magazine (more to come!)
By the way, I am working on a special for the anniversary. For those of you that have been around for several years, you know I ALLWAYS have an anniversary sale with the members of the growers club getting the lion's share of that promotion. You have to thank the customers that helped you get where you are.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Wow, the sales just keep coming from every direction. Its amazing you
make any money boss! You are the man and its great to be finally part
of a winning team and I do mean TEAM!
smiley20.gif

Edited by: wade

We are definitely a TEAM and my success depends on each facet of the game plan and every team member contributing. I could not succeed without my TEAM. Thanks to all of my team members!

The storm iscoming through right now. Started about 5 minutes ago and it is raining in buckets. We are watching the storm track on TV and the arrow is pointing right at us. Should weather the brunt of it over the next 30 minutes.

Just one of the sacrifices for living in the great State of Texas!

Latest posts

Back