Winemaker magazine 2011 Comp. Results

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not get any but congratulations Jon and also Kevininpa for a silver for Chenin Blanc, bronze for Carmenere, silver for Carmenere blend and a gold for Italian Plum. Let me know if I missed any or got it wrong. Once again congratulations to these guys and everyone else who got medals

Last edited:
Great going guys:b:br

OK I have no idea how this posted ahead of everyone else.?? it's now 9:32

Last edited:
Winemaker Results

Congratulations to all who won medals!! I entered a Blackberry but no medal this year.

We got golds for an elderberry/blackberry dessert wine and a blackberry mead but couldnt get any love for our straight up elderberry wines, maybe we need to sweeten them upp next year to see if the judges think all fruit wine should be sweet! Crackedcrok

Entered one bottle, WE, Petit Verdot, got a Bronze. I was one of the last listed on my category, I hope that doesn't mean I barely made it. I can't wait for the judges comments, I hope to learn something from the comments. Congrats to all the winners.

We got golds for an elderberry/blackberry dessert wine and a blackberry mead but couldnt get any love for our straight up elderberry wines, maybe we need to sweeten them upp next year to see if the judges think all fruit wine should be sweet! Crackedcrok

Cork, how were your judges notes? My judges didn't say much at all. I was hoping to get some feedback.

Latest posts

Back