Wine room Make Over

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I was going to say the same thing, I've got wine splattered on the walls and floors, I could never have carpet....

I think you need more wine, those shelves in the last picture look rather bare compared to the last time I was there...

Where are you planning to move to? It can't be a nursing facility since you are younger than I am and I haven't been committed yet.

I think you need more wine, those shelves in the last picture look rather bare compared to the last time I was there...

Where are you planning to move to? It can't be a nursing facility since you are younger than I am and I haven't been committed yet.

Most of the wine was out in the cabinet in the hall. Had to move them all back in to do some painting and install carpets.

We like the area a lot. Just can’t justify having such a big house with only two of us living here full time. So we’re looking for something about 1/3 smaller.

Most of the wine was out in the cabinet in the hall. Had to move them all back in to do some painting and install carpets.

We like the area a lot. Just can’t justify having such a big house with only two of us living here full time. So we’re looking for something about 1/3 smaller.
Just make sure you have a dedicated wine making space, if not you'll miss your room!

They can't say yes to your price if you don't ask. Another week or two and the market should really pick up. Spring break (right before Easter), seems to be the magic time.

They can't say yes to your price if you don't ask. Another week or two and the market should really pick up. Spring break (right before Easter), seems to be the magic time.

You're right - we're getting in to prime time for home sales... most folks looking to close right after school lets out. We have an open house scheduled for this Sunday and my realtor has about a half dozen expressions of interest. So, we'll see. I'm just in a great place that I don't HAVE to sell my house.

Back