Wine Making Log

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I also sent a copy to Masta. I'm awaiting the verdict.
smiley36.gif

I am working on it but my real job keeps getting in the way
smiley2.gif

I will have a draftready soon for review and edits and hopefully have final version ready for April newsletter.
smiley4.gif

Yahoo!!!!

Scott, I don't envy, but I do admire,all the work you're doing on this stuff. You're a real worker-bee!

Yep, Scott is the man.

Scott, I emailed you a scanned image of the winelog I use, just for maybe more ideas. I really like Martina's also. It will be cool when you come up with hopefully a combination of several good formats.

Well, I am a firm believer of the KISS principle (Keep It Simple, Stupid)... It works (so far) for me.

AMEN to the KISS principle. Way too many people go out of their way to make things complicated.

I totally agree. I try to apply this principle to everything in life. It doesn't always work, and sometimes it's hard to find it, but it does work.

Yeah, just call me a heavy chick...

On the other hand, I don't think that sounds too good.

Uh...no. You aren't heavy. Maybe groovy? Far out? No, that would be your wines.

smiley29.gif

Awwwwwww, I'm groovy!
smiley30.gif

My wines are far out?
smiley29.gif
I can live with that, I guess. Hehehee

Never seen that...maybe it's a sign of too much off topic chatter!
smiley36.gif

Spamming is not permitted" is a very nice built in feature of WebWiz to prevent a "fake user" or an virus engine can repeatly post bunch of msgs to the forum at a certain interval time.

Edited by: masta

smiley7.gif
smiley18.gif

I guess I will have to ttttttttyyyyyyyppppppeeeee verrrrrrrrryyyyyyy ssssslllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwww........

smiley6.gif

Latest posts

Back