Wine for Christmas Gifts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxsteve625

Reaction score
Thursday night we had my Wife's side of the family over. My wife and I decided that instead of just randomly giving bottles of wine away we would have a wine tasting and let everyone chose which two wines they wanted. What a blast. Everyone really enjoyed it and they walked away with different wines.

Thats sounds like a blast. I love having a large group over trying different wines and getting different opinions. I usually take a case with me to family parties and let each person take a bottle home. Whatever is left stays with the host.

Yes, that sounds like a lot of fun, I am planning on doing the same thing in about two months and then again when we go to Wisconsin for the summer. Loren

I think that's an awesome idea.

I ended up picking and choosing wine for particular family by knowing what they usually drink. Wine tasting would be fun.

We gave out wine for Christmas this year. We went with a Strawberry theme. Strawberry wine, home made strawberry jam, and a strawberry candle in a little basket. It was a big hit.

I LOVE the idea of a wine tasting. I give away probably two cases at Christmas time but I always have to ask people what kind they like. Next event I am going to "borrow" this idea.

I LOVE the idea of a wine tasting. I give away probably two cases at Christmas time but I always have to ask people what kind they like. Next event I am going to "borrow" this idea.

Please do. It went over really well. Now I need to get busy again

Yeah no doubt, I had built up a small inventory to pull from but it is nearly wiped out now. Thankfully I have 18 more gallons bulk aging and a hard lemonade that will be ready in a week or two. Also I am picking up a kit next month so I will be ready again by spring!

Latest posts

Back