Wine clubs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabulous - Thanks Paul!! I am a winemaker and an architect, but obviously not a coder. :)

Oh, the irony. Your link worked the other day, but was destroyed in the "upgrade" that the site underwent the other day!

Now, try this one instead:

{url="http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=559115&postcount=649"}
This is what I have made {/url}

Again, replace the curly brackets {} with square brackets [ ]

Now, off to try to fix my own!

I was thinking there. As of now I only know you who is interested. Do you know of anyone else who is interested. I'll asked the owner and his brother Jessie if they know of anyone.

Well I guess we need to make an announcement on here and I'll talk to annap HB. Then figure out a day and time. I guess write up an agenda and bring wine.

So what will this club do? I live in, MoCo, and was looking for one of these groups a few years ago. There was a group of people (some owned wineries) in the, Frederick area working through the, Cracked Cork, but the owner sold it and I think the group went underground.

Well this is my first. So starting off I would assume just meeting and getting ideas as what to expect from each meeting going forward. Bring homemade wine. Order something to eat. Discussions on grapes to kits. Try to expand group. Grow the group. Figure out how the group can benefit from being a group. Make friends etc. all ideas and suggestions are needed and welcome.

Cool, sounds good to me! I just got back into the sport. I did several kits back in the late 90's. It was actually, Keith Urban and a buddy who got me into it when I worked in the music biz. Then got out of it for several years and just realized after several wines that were not so good, that I could at least make the same level of not so good wine for a few bucks less-haha! As for trading, I currently don't have much of anything finished, that is. I just bottled a, WE Trinity Red and totally screwed it up. I think I left out about a half gallon or more during fermentation. Then when bottling, lost the tip of the bottle filler in one of the bottles, but which one. Couldn't figure it out, so poured the bottles into other bottles and found it in bottle, 15. So I'm still rusty! However, just checked an WE Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay that may turn out pretty nice, thanks to all of the tips and tricks on here. Just purchased a few more kits and some more in mind with a lot of experiments based on ideas from this site.

I am interested. I work in DC and live near Tysons. Send me a PM for the meeting.

Hope to see you all there 5/15 at 7pm. The location is Squizitos, and they are BYOB. Bring wine to sample and share. Address is 548 Baltimore & Annapolis blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146.

PM me with any questions.

See you then!

Heather

too bad I have to work late tomorrow so I will not be able to make it. You guys enjoy!

Greg

Is anyone up for meeting tonight or should we schedule a date all can make it. Preferably a Friday or Saturday evening

Last edited:
Maryland Wine Clubs

I just found this thread regarding a meeting of a wine club in Severna Park. I would be interested in joining if you all are still meeting.

Back