wichamacallithiemers time

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker

Reaction score
OK, so now I aguess it's my wichamacallithiemers time. While looking at new posts, I reached the end of the page, clicked for the next page and it said, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." But I was not doing a search. Maybe I should have hit the edit buttom. :b

It's understandable,,, this is a wine forum..
I seem to forget that while I'm surfing and drinking,,, not to reach for the glass immediately after hitting the "enter" button.
It makes for a very interesting computer session if you hit it a lot! :)

OK, so now I aguess it's my wichamacallithiemers time. While looking at new posts, I reached the end of the page, clicked for the next page and it said, "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." But I was not doing a search. Maybe I should have hit the edit buttom. :b

Your computer was just messing with you. :)

Richard, once I had the same trouble. But it was after I hit the ground. I tried to type lying on my side all fkd up and blurry eyed and tried to type with my left hand.

It just didn't work

Somehow ended up in a car forum, they didn't like me well, and I am sure someone kicked me in the ribs before they tossed me out.

OR!!!!, I may have hurt the ribs from falling, and those in the car forum were a bunch of pretty good Joes. Hard to tell.

ROTF LMAO!

Latest posts

Back