Who is this Arcticsid of Whom You Speak?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for saving my seat!!! I am still here. Popped in to look for my post on pickled fish, to lazy to type the same instructions to someone!! LOL

I like to think that I am still a part of this forum, perhaps my "desertion" has costed me a few glasses, but I am today, as I was back in the Begining, proud to be a member of this group.

I look forward to popping in more often.

Yall stay warm, I feel for you, but not sorry for ya!!

We have already had 6 nights of -40F, around Xmas I pegged -46F, so....I dont want to hear no "wining", deal with it, respect the cold, it can kill you quick.

Today was like 30F bright Sushine, felt like flippin Spring!! LOL, but we still have a few months to go. February and March here can still be brutal, bu so far not to bad except those two cold snaps.

_30F is pretty common, DEC_FEB, last year we had a couple nights where it hit -50F, WITHOUT winchill, so again, yall stay warm and be careful. Metal gets cold and just touching it can messs you up bad. Remember also vehicles have lots of wires and hoses and moving parts, they all get brittle in the cold.

Anyway, been a pleasure to see yall again.

Ill pop back in a little later, I need to run.

Peace and Happiness from me to you, always.

Troy

Hey Troy good to see you. You've been having much warmer weather than the rest of us in the lower states. It's been a long time since popped in and you have a lot to catch up on and you need to let us know what you've been up to.

Latest posts

Back