RJ Spagnols White Chocolate Port ?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto-girl

Reaction score
George, is this something you are going to have a pre-order for? It sounds really good.

Moto, i have heard nothing of this. Are you in knowledge of something new? Please tell!
smiley1.gif

RJ Spagnols is coming out witha

Cru Select Special Release
White Chocolate White Port

A rare treat this sweet and creamy port is a must for every wine or dessert lover. The senses are awakened by this thick, honey coloured wine and it’s rich, fruity nose. Hints of toasted hazelnut and vanilla are balanced perfectly by velvety smooth white chocolate.
Irresistibly sweet on it’s own serve chilled as an after dinner indulgence or try it half and half with tonic water and a slice of lemon over ice as a refreshing cocktail. Especially delicious paired with dark chocolate, hazelnuts or salted cashews.

Don't know if George will carry it- he will answer I am sure .

Hope they are still doing the orange choc port. Thanks Appleman as I have not seen this or heard of this.

Wow A man you could be an announcer on the Price is Right, very nice presentation

I have not heard a word on either, but the U.S. retailers are generally the last to know from Winexpert and Spagnols. If they are made available, I will offer both for sale.

I've already put my name in for the Orange Chocolate Port here in Canada, my local seller said I should get it early Sept. He also mentioned the white chocolate too, sounds real yummy. I've not tried makinga port yet, but couldn't resist when he told me about the orange chocolate.

I will have both for pre-order by the end of the month. The just got the pricing today and will be sending out an email within the next week.

Also, along with that announcement, RJS also stated that the Grand Cru Red series in the international editions will carry the GenuWine skins to assist with the kit. So now, they are offering a 10L kit with grape skins to boost it up. Quite an inexpesive alternative for those looking to make a kit with a grape pack.

I've got so much work to do! Need a spreadsheet to track and find and DRINK all our oldest kit wines before they go bad (we didn't add any extra K-meta in those). Then work our way up until we hit the newer kits. By then we'll have started the OC port and a peach icewine and who knows what else kits. White Chocolate someone said? Holy crap. I feel like I should be on George's daughter's car in the form of a sponsorship sticker, like NASCAR.

Grape skins with 10l kits, now thats thinking smart! Thanks for that bit of info Dean.

Latest posts

Back