Other Which manufacturer does this label belong to?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokerinvite

Reaction score
Attached is a photo. An Aunt brought this over buy couldn't remember the store name or kit maker. Any ideas ?

saasasasasas.jpg

Looks like a generic label to me. If it came with a wine kit, it would have the brand name on it.

Some of the lesser brands include generic labels with them, so hopefully somebody recognizes it.

Steve

I don't recognize it but I think I see the word "style" after Amarone on the top line. This would lead me to suspect that it is not a generic label but one from the producers that have gone to "correct" naming of wines, e.g. calling Brunello now Sangiovese.

:ot: producers that have gone to "correct" naming of wines, e.g. calling Brunello now Sangiovese.
:ot:
Thanks for that info Rocky. I used to buy Brunello and it disappeared. I had no idea it was Sangiovese. I do know that Barolo to most kits have become Nebbiolo.

Are there any others that have changed?

I purchased a pack of 30 labels like your sample from a local supply store and have used them on my 2013 Amarone. The printing on the package said "Global Vintners Inc.".
Steve

I purchased a pack of 30 labels like your sample from a local supply store and have used them on my 2013 Amarone. The printing on the package said "Global Vintners Inc.".
Steve

"Global Vintners Inc." has an address of 27 Scott Street West. This address is used on both the winexpert and vineco (cellar craft). I'll try the rjs amarone. This one was unstructured but better than her last few kits. I bet 1-2 oz of light toast oak cubes would get the tannins up enough

This label is from Global Vintners Inc. as some had mentioned already. The wine itself could be Cellar Craft Sterling or Kenridge Showcase Amarone, seeing how the Cellar Craft Showcase and Selection includes labels.

This label is from Global Vintners Inc. as some had mentioned already. The wine itself could be Cellar Craft Sterling or Kenridge Showcase Amarone, seeing how the Cellar Craft Showcase and Selection includes labels.
That's the Vineco list. Do Wine Kitz or Winexpert have any Amarones that do not include labels?

Steve

The WE Amarone kit is a Selection kit. I think the Selection kits come with labels.

Back