Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriete

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I wanted to spend a few days in Burgundy wine country and was wondering which place would you recommend? My partner and I wish to learn more about wine and have a chilled, romantic weekend. All tips and recommendations are more than welcome!

Thank you!

Beaune and Dijon are beautiful towns, but I suggest countryside. Places like Pommard and Cluny are beyond beautiful. If you want to learn about wine, think about staying in different chateaus and wineries that offer a place to stay and have wine advisors at your service. That way you get both: romantic vacation, as you will be surrounded by vineyards, and good-quality education. Chateau de Pommard, for example, has harvest and tasting experiences, so check it out. You can find all the info on their website, including prices. This is a trend nowadays, so many wineries have some kind of a touristic pack that can be booked online.

Beaune and Dijon are beautiful towns, but I suggest countryside. Places like Pommard and Cluny are beyond beautiful. If you want to learn about wine, think about staying in different chateaus and wineries that offer a place to stay and have wine advisors at your service. That way you get both: romantic vacation, as you will be surrounded by vineyards, and good-quality education. Chateau de Pommard, for example, has harvest and tasting experiences, so check it out. You can find all the info on their website, including prices. This is a trend nowadays, so many wineries have some kind of a touristic pack that can be booked online.

Thanks a lot, that's awesome recommendation! This appeals to me very much.

Back