Where did everyone go?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
No new posts in about 3 days...is everyone busy making wine?

I have been busy setting up a store, but it is almost finished! Store should be open my month-end.

LD Carlson is coming to visit me on Saturday. If they accept me, I will be able to carry Winexpert and RJ Spagnols. Wish me luck.

Masta, I was beginning to wonder myself. I guess with current weather events, elections, etc., it has been quiet lately.

For us. we've just finished bottling 6-gallons of Sauv.Blanc, racking a few 1-gallon experiments, washing and preping bottles, and general cellar and equipment overhaul. "Good fun for a good hobby."
smiley36.gif

George,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I am sure setting up the new store is a lot of work, best of luck to you and I am sure you will be very successful in this endeavor. Adding products from Winexpert will certainly be a big plus to the business. I have made many of their kits are they are of super quality.

Joe,

Yes the weather has certainly been an issue for many in the south. I follow the events closely and hope people can get out of harms way and stay safe. Lets all hope some of our tax dollars can help rebuild some of the damage in the USA as we spend tons of money destroying and rebuilding Iraq!

I continue to move my kits along and complete them so they can help fill the cellar! Have been making a fall/winter supply of beer lately here @ Valley Brew so that keeps things busy. I hope to enter my first home brewers competition next month to see what the experts think of my brew.

Well I have been busy helping my father finish his cabin on the
river and making muscadine wine. Right now I'm getting ready for bulk
aging, but it

taste so good that I'm praying I don't have my uncle over wanting to taste test lol.

geocorn said:
I have been busy setting up a store, but it is almost finished! Store should be open my month-end.

LD Carlson is coming to visit me on Saturday. If they accept me, I will be able to carry Winexpert and RJ Spagnols. Wish me luck.

Good luck George!

Chief

George, did I not get a Spagnols kit from you? Anyway, good luck. By the way, had I known you were so busy, I would not have bothered you until you get the store opened. I am in no rush for the stuff.

Thanks.

smiley4.gif

Country,

Yes, you did buy a Spagnols kit from me and thanks for the concern. By tomorrow night, I will be all caught up on my backorders and the store will be almost ready.

Sorry, I've been pretty busy most evenings -- the only time I really get on the internet....

We here in Ohio finally have some decent weather this... uh... summer (if one could have called it that), so it's been harvesting time around here!!!! (Marigolds, Chrysanthemums!!!)

Can't wait for pumpkins in about 2 weeks. Pumpkin wine, here I come!!!!

Martina

George, thanks for the usual care taken with my order. Everything arrived well packaged, as usual. The corker is very nice and fun to practice with. Well worth the price. I hope everything turns out well with the store.

smiley16.gif

Glad the corker arrived in good shape. As you can see, they are "fun" to pack.

Back