When will Appleman Reach 5,000 Posts?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When will Appleman reach 5,000 posts?

• By the end of the day 12/5/2008

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • By the end of the weekend

• By Christmas

• By the end of the year - 2020

• I wish he would just keep his opinions and advice to himself

• Total voters

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see I am approaching 5,000 posts. I guess I only have half as much to contribute as Wade. Everybody always say I do things "Half-A$$ed"
smiley36.gif

When will Appleman reach 5,000 posts?Edited by: appleman

Its about time slacker! Your Poll voes are funny!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: wade

I am still hoping to sign up for the "Appleman Wine Lectures". I want more ofAppleman'sopinions.
I think that I will start a poll asking how many want Appleman to give up all of his secrets!! He has some good ones!!

P.S. I picked Chirstmas, All the other dates are still before Christmas.
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Rocky Top

I had to do it............. I picked the slacker........

But I really think by the end of the day on 12/5.........

If not............ I picked correctly......
smiley36.gif

I am with you on that one. If he can not get 5,000 tonight 12/5he is a slacker!!

I think he is going o have 5000 slacker votes soon unless my fingers get tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley36.gif

Me thinks Wade has been at work again. Not sure how, but he edited the Poll choices and just maybe voted more than once- which generally isn't allowed- shame on you Wade for Cheating
smiley36.gif

If I make it to 5000 posts, I will stop. I estimate that I will be 70 years old based on my current pace and those carboys will be too damn heavy. I'll either have to convert one of my daugthers, who will be in their mid-40's by then, or buy commercial wine.
smiley6.gif

You dont need to lift them unless they are empty as you can just pump them in or out with a transfer pump. Besides, by the time you get to 5000, they will have a matter transfer machine that you can just put on your counter by our sink and one in your wine room and just slide the carboy in the wine room into and SHAZAM, it comes out the other right at your sink ready to wash.

Hey, where do we sign up for the "Appleman Wine Lectures"??? That will get him to 11,000 posts in no time!!!!
smiley36.gif

Hope you never do quit Appleman, one of your post is worth a dozen from anyone else. Your humility, down to earth sense of humor (even at yourself),and never have I seen you ridicule someone else. It people like you that make this one of the best places to share with others! No wonder that "other place" misses you, they've been looking here!

Well said JW. Wouldnt want to ever see ya go buddy, then who am I gonna razz! Great job with 5,000 Rich, Im sure they were more meaningful then all mine put together>

Latest posts

Back