whats your music??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection has classic rock, metal, new rock in all its variety, rap, hip-hop, techno, disco oldies, classical, '40s and '50s big band and vocalists (Sinatra, etc.), classic pop, bluegrass, folk, jazz, a very narrow slice of country rock, '70s country classics (Merle Haggard, Hank Jr., Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, etc.) and some newer genre-breakers.

The only thing I will not listen to or buy is modern mainstream country music. That was not always the case, but it is dead to me now.

Last edited:
Country and 80's rock are my favorites, but my favorite singer of all time (and I'm listening to her right now) is Linda Eder!

My collection has classic rock, metal, new rock in all its variety, rap, hip-hop, techno, disco oldies, classical, '40s and '50s big band and vocalists (Sinatra, etc.), classic pop, bluegrass, folk, jazz, a very narrow slice of country rock, '70s country classics (Merle Haggard, Hank Jr., Willie Nelson, David Allen Coe, etc.) and some newer genre-breakers.

The only thing I will not listen to or buy is modern mainstream country music. That was not always the case, but it is dead to me now.

Love dancing with my husband on date night to Sinatra. We laugh about how corny we thought he was back in the day. Love him now!!!! Grow up grow taste I say!!!

While I like a lot of different music, by a number of Artists. I do not like or dis-like any type of music. I like stuff from The Carter Family, Gene Autry, Van Halen, Metallica, Morris Day & the Time, Prince .....etc. But my all time favorite is really easy.

Chris LeDoux, never missed a show, if it was within 250 miles, from the early 80's till the end. When he died, I finally realized how my mother felt when Elvis died.

X2 on Chris LeDoux. Shot Full of Love was actually my wedding song! I mostly listen to classic country like Willie, Waylon, Merle, etc. New stuff that I like is Jamie Johnson and Pistol Annies.

X2 on Chris LeDoux. Shot Full of Love was actually my wedding song! I mostly listen to classic country like Willie, Waylon, Merle, etc. New stuff that I like is Jamie Johnson and Pistol Annies.

My parents's put a stack of county LP's on the stereo every night when I was a kid. We came from Appalachia !! We fell asleep to some of the greatest County. Merle is the king to me. This is me a couple years ago

merrel.jpg

I can go from Bach to Black Sabbath in the same sitting. I like music. Almost all I've heard has some redeeming quality - the exception being some rap. I love blues, soulful black gospel, classical, rock, acoustic, flamenco, Bollywood,you name it.

Back