What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not able to post a picture from my iPhone.
Anyone else? Posting this from laptop now.
Yesterday morning the site was down for a couple of hours for maintenance. It appears that a new version of the forum SW was installed, as numerous things are different -- including the post editing tools, the image attachment functionality, and the Preview button is moved to the editing bar (thought it was gone, just found it). Also, a "similar threads" section is now at the bottom of the page.

There's now a way to insert videos -- click the "more" icon to display another set of tools:

2022-06-09_8-49-43.png

Yesterday morning the site was down for a couple of hours for maintenance. It appears that a new version of the forum SW was installed, as numerous things are different -- including the post editing tools, the image attachment functionality, and the Preview button is moved to the editing bar (thought it was gone, just found it). Also, a "similar threads" section is now at the bottom of the page.

There's now a way to insert videos -- click the "more" icon to display another set of tools:

View attachment 89349

Thanks Brian.
Tried posting a picture and an error kept displaying that something went wrong, until I then added a text to the post and it finally went in and posted.

View attachment 89349
Being a creature of habit, I am not nuts about the changes. I am sure I will adapt! I particularly dislike having to toggle on and off the BB formatting codes.

Being a creature of habit, I am not nuts about the changes. I am sure I will adapt! I particularly dislike having to toggle on and off the BB formatting codes.
Ditto. If it's not broken, stop fixing it. [Microsoft via Windows and Office is the poster child for this.]

For the forum owner, upgrades are a necessary evil. Failure to upgrade on a timely basis can result in having a version that goes out of support and is difficult (or impossible) to update.

Insert your image and then you click on the image/thumbnail and you will see the option to insert as a full size or thumbnail.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 9.12.41 AM.png

On my iPhone, trying to find the "Full image" option (I think that used to be called that way), and cannot find it.

Grill night (a few days ago). Grilled fennel slices; grilled asparagus with grated Gruyere cheese; mushroom caps with soy, EVOO, and sesame cooked on the grill. Sauteed Swiss chard and onions. And a (commercial) smoked pork chop "paddle," cooked on indirect on the grill. Washed down with a rhubarb/crabapple wine from @Rice_Guy (See Other peoples wines .) Very lovely wine and pairing.

IMG_3601.JPGIMG_3602.JPG

At least you noticed.

I was quoting someone and needed to copy and move the quote... I could only copy the text, not the quote box. What the? Where's the quotations. Click, click. ahhh code... There we are. Copy the code, carry on. Pretend nothing is amiss.

Admittedly, over the last few days I was on another forum that I don't spend much time on. I am going to assume I was confused by which forum had which options rather than it being me that is completely unobservant. 😆

Back