What is your age?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age.

• Total voters
Codeman is only 27. When making the brackets he thought 51 was as old as folks need to be. Hahaha. Its all a matter of perspective as they say. Fun thread Codeman.

If I wait a week or so to reply, I'll fall into the 51 and ancient catagory. Should I screw the poll by waiting, or quickly chime in with the younger crowd? :re

43 here. Just seemed like a few years back I was in my 20's.

27. Someone said kids will drink anything with alcohol in it..... Have to get started somewhere. I think I was 16 or 17 and me and a buddy made stuff that tasted horrible and got us sick in his closet. Got into making it correctly when I was 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

well, I am 56 and will be the next number in about 2 months. I do think we need some more categories to indicate age, given that 60% of the respondents are in one category.

I do wish I had started making wine, when I was much younger. I always thought it was going to be very complicated, only to find out that it is fairly easy to make really tasty wine.

58 here, but 40 years ago I used to feel a lot of 18 year old's, so theoretically, if my brain is still thinking 18, that must be what I am.;)

40 here. Hoping to make a wine that will age til I'm 60! We'll at least see who aged more gracefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Back