What do you have going now?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opps! Sorry! must be my eyes moving?!
smiley9.gif

jsmahoney said:
PolishWineP! Would you adopt me?! Please! I will work for wine!
smiley4.gif
Are you well-behaved? Will you do all of your "chores" without giving us a hassle? Would you be able to share your room with wine making equipment? And most important,
WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR CARBOY STRAW OUT OF THE CARBOYS?
smiley36.gif

appleman said:
Right now I am in between runs of wine pretty much. I have just about reached the max for this year-so I'm waiting to start more. I'm down to just
6 gallons of my Nuclear Apple/Pepper wine
Appleman,
I want to try that Nuclear Apple/Pepper when it's fully ready!
smiley34.gif
It sounds both scary and tempting!
Glad to see you're being careful and not starting your next batches too soon. Don't want that old tax man at your door!
smiley7.gif

6 gal Johannesburg Riesling bulk aging
6 gal Mango Citrus Symphony bulk clearing (this is one slow clearing wine)
6 gal Welch's White Grape/blueberry/kiwi clearing
3 gal Ice Wine Primary Fermentation

Well I just went to the little store I buy supplies at because I needed
more Pectic Enzyme and Acid Blend but got side tracked and bought
Vintners Harvest Raspberry so I guess I'll be starting this very soon.
I am going to make this a 6 gallon recipe but I'm going to add 2 cans
of frozen raspberry concentrate to it.

Edited by: wadewade

Very nice list everyone. Can't wait to try some at our next Winefest. I have 5 Gal Rhubarb , 5 gal Riesling, 10 gal Blueberry, 5 gal Rose blend (Concord-Niagra) these are from Walkers Fruit Basket. 6 gal Pinot Noir (WE) 6 gal Strawberry Merlot (WE) Soon to have some Chianti. Thats it
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Bill B said:
Very nice list everyone. Can't wait to try some at our next Winefest. I have 5 Gal Rhubarb , 5 gal Riesling, 10 gal Blueberry, 5 gal Rose blend (Concord-Niagra) these are from Walkers Fruit Basket. 6 gal Pinot Noir (WE) 6 gal Strawberry Merlot (WE) Soon to have some Chianti. Thats it
<div superadblocker_div_elements="0" superadblocker_Onmove_hooked="0" superadblocker__hooked="0" superadblocker_div_firstlook="0">Bill

Hey Bill,

Walker's Fruit Basket? Do you have a website? I just love niagra any way that it's made and that just sounds good!

kutya said:
pwp... wow, what an impressive list you have there....
Just remeber, Poor Bert gets a lot of the credit on that list.
smiley32.gif

He's my mainstay, my man with a hobby!
smiley2.gif

PolishWineP said:
Just remeber, Poor Bert gets a lot of the credit on that list.
smiley32.gif

He's my mainstay, my man with a hobby!
smiley2.gif

But your the one who hides the carboys and ages them forever....How long have they been aging????

Lets see....right now Ive got peach, sweet cherry, concord, niagra, strawberry/rhubarb, raspberry, citrus melomel, blueberry melomel. spiced apple....most will be bottled soon after Christmas.

Pete

Latest posts

Back