What are your favorite wines?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally my favorite is the stuff I make, but I have to admit, friends wines are good too, as long as they don't run out.

I like my wine but I may be prejudiced!

I like WE Chilean Merlot the best (also some commercial ones)
Next is some California Merlot ( been on Woodbridge Robbie M lately)
Am starting to expand and will be trying a few more kits, but there is always Chilean in my rack!

Tom, that's what my wife says when I ask her what wine would she like. Her reply, Anything you make.

LOL !
We do have them on our side. Part in the cost of ONE bottle compared to store bought.

Have to agree with the above, My own! I have liked all of them so far. Least favorate was a four week kit; watermelon and strawberry. Tasted too much like a jolly Rancher.

Tasted too much like a jolly Rancher.

Speaking of Jolly Rancher.

I knew a guy who was a huge prankster. One day while visiting a party at his boss's home he went into the bathroom, unscrewed the shower head. Added 2 jolly rancher's (flavor irrelevent) and reattached the head.

What ensues is while you shower a small amount of the candy dissolves and coats your body. You can not smell anything at all.

Approx. 2 hours later your natural skin moisture is gone and you now have a thin coat of sugar on yourself that acts like a giant magnet to dust. As time goes on you feel more and more disgustingly dirty. So what do you do?

Go home and take a shower.:):):tz:tz:):)

I kept my eye on him when I was with him.

Back