Well overaged slightly better than Novice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olbuscap

Reaction score
Good day, everyone out there.
I attempted this a couple of days ago, but the intro disappeared somewhere in cyberspace, so I'll give it another go.
My wife and I started "making" wine at a botique shop where we activated the yeast, poured and stirred, then waited for the phone call to come in and bottle. There just had to be more satisfaction than that!!!! Purchased our first kit, a Bergamais while passing through Yorkton, SK. That plus another 7 kits ranging up to a Cellar Craft Lodi Old Vines Zin.
I'll stop for now and see if this goes somewhere to be seen.

I love it. Locations listed as Florida and Michigan, but bought first kit in Yorkton SK !!!

I bought my first kit (and learned to make wine & beer) in Regina SK. Moved a couple of times since then.

Welcome to a great hobby (or obsession) and to a great forum.

Steve

Thanks to all for the welcome. Denise, I will attempt to answer that to your e-mail. I promise to all, that unless requested by our moderators, that I will comment on knowledge (or perceived knowledge) of what my wife an I have learned through this hobby.

Olbuscap, welcome to this great forum. I also started out doing kits and still do several a year. They are a great way to make wine from all over the world. Feel free to comment or ask questions anytime.

Thanks to all for the welcome. Denise, I will attempt to answer that to your e-mail. I promise to all, that unless requested by our moderators, that I will comment on knowledge (or perceived knowledge) of what my wife an I have learned through this hobby.

Olbul?, I do believe that you may have out-promised the Mods by a long yard:), who could argue with a promise to be truthful, it is all we ask, tell us what you have done and ask us what you will, we will help if we can, if we do not know we can research in our own area's and pass on what we find.
PS, Happy New Year...(Chinese Year of Dragon:h)

Back