Welches grape juice concentrate

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL @JohnT, if you knew how much it takes to offend me ... let's just say I don't get offended.

Cheers!

Every running gag I've ever been a part of has run its course, and the guy most involved has always been the last to realize it was no longer funny.

This has been a running joke for years. If I said nothing I think that folks would be disappointed. Like I said, nothing personal.

Its all good haha, no offence taken, iive never used juice concentrate in any wine before so i figure i better try some and decide for myself.

Actually i still cant find any anyways, im thinking of going and buying a cheap white wine kits so i can keep the grape concentrate and use that to fortify some of my fruit wine recipes

I wonder if it would be ok to take grape concentrate from like a cheap pinot grigio kit, split it into 1 liter and freeze seperatly? Then i can thaw out and use in my fruit wine one at a time or is that a terrible idea?

Last edited:
This has been a running joke for years. If I said nothing I think that folks would be disappointed. Like I said, nothing personal.

Lol iv only been following a coule months my self. "And nothing presonal" but I was waiting for your post and got a grin out of it being so breif concidering your post on why your general posts are so wordy.

I like the Farmers Pick in a bottle. Any of the organic juices without all those additives are good too.

Latest posts

Back