WineXpert WE Selection Viognier

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TankCa

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with WE Selection Viognier? I just ordered one for my wife, she wanted a white and I usually do reds. This will be my first white and want something she will enjoy.

Thanks,
Steve T.

I plan to bottle mine in a few weeks. It's roughly 4-1/2 months old and really tastes great. Sampled it last night and added a dose of K-meta. Very aromatic, fruity, creamy with an excellent mouth feel, tastes a bit sweet to me. My wife plans to sweeten it prior to bottling, but I've convinced her to let me keep some of it dry. Can't wait to taste it chilled.

I started the WE VR Viognier and it's currently in my secondary. I've heard excellent things about this kit and a person at my wine club said he made both WE kits and said that they were very drinkable right at bottling time and that he couldn't tell the difference between the VR and the Selection, so I decided to try the VR. Good luck!

The WE Selection Viognier is one of the first kits I made. I bottled it last week after 3 months of rest in the carboy. It is excellent and I doubt that it will make it past this summer.

Hey Steve

Just opened a bottle of this yesterday after its being 2 months under the cork and it was really very good.. Tasted peachy with hints of apricot.

I, personally don't think I'd sweetenthough. but thats my taste.

Will definitley do this one again.

Back