WineXpert WE Selection Johan. Riesling Bottled!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashy

Reaction score
It's done. The new floor corker worked rather flawlessly (hey, it was a Christmas present!) We had problems with the new auto-siphon-bottle-filler thingy (hey, it was a Christmas present!). I suppose I should read the instructions....
smiley3.gif
Then we gotta try out the new peel-n-stick labels (hey, it was a Christmas present!) And then maybe I'll get the liquor batch going in the new 1-gallon jug (hey, it was............oh never mind) after cleaning it with the new bottle brush. Then I gotta get the Amarone kit started and let it ferment while we go to New Orleans for the New Year! Busy, busy, busy....Edited by: trashy

Dang trashy..too bad Santa didn't bring you a digital camera too
smiley36.gif

Reisling Is one of my favorites!! I have made two batches so far this year...
smiley4.gif

Waldo wants pictures trashy... He knows we all like pictures of everybodies sucesses and failures so we continue to learn from each other.
smiley1.gif

trashy said:
it's just bottles with this pale colored liquid inside.......

smiley17.gif

Trashy: Those bottles with a pale liquid look pretty good to me.... Nice work...jh

thank you - after the 2nd racking/clearing there was almost NO residue - got 28 good bottles and a couple w/ a bit of cloudiness we set aside for topping off, etc.

Latest posts

Back