Was everyone good this year?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winehaus

Haus Leader
Reaction score
Did you all get what you wanted this year? Any new fun toys for making wine? I was lucky enough to get a floor corker from my parents along with a gift card to the local brew shop. No more workouts with the double lever!

ForumRunner_20121225_135339.jpg

I got a stainless steel steam juice extractor and a milwaukee ph56 tester, so I must've done something right.

I must have done something right! Hubby stripped and refinished an old TV cabinet for me, and here are the results: I'm floored by this beautiful wine cabinet!

2012-12-25_19-48-17_711.jpg

2012-12-25_19-48-55_430.jpg

I like to strip for my wife too. :i Looks fantastic! I will be looking for these cabinets in the spring trash piles this May. What a great idea!

I got a floor corker also, plus a 5gal carboy and 2 cases of splits.
Rezodd11, Great looking cabinet. Bakervinyard

I don't think I would do refinishing in the buff though. That could be trouble. <heading to the corner, head held high!>

:slpGreg you have been hanging around the forum too long now and it has rubbed off on you. You may need to join Dan and the rest of us men in the corner soon with comments like that. ROFLMAO:)

Looks like a great wine "cabernet" to me.

Thanks for the feed back...and the laugh. Sounds like the corner to be in!:D::

Yes it is. If any of you are sent there, get a message to me and I'll let you know how to get to the secret stash. By the way, the phone numbers on the wall...DON"T CALL THEM. The girls put them there as a trap and it's a hotline for something you probably don't want to be associated with and now they'll have you're number.

I don't think I would do refinishing in the buff though. That could be trouble. <heading to the corner, head held high!>

Hey Greg your girl friend damn near killed me today, dropping her end of a 59 gallon barrel. I was sure to circle the gouges in it as a reminder to her today. Once we got it back up on the second level we had a good laugh.

Winehaus said:
Did you all get what you wanted this year? Any new fun toys for making wine? I was lucky enough to get a floor corker from my parents along with a gift card to the local brew shop. No more workouts with the double lever!

I got a corker too!!!!!

Latest posts

Back