Warning

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you Scotty beam me out there. All I brought for lunch is sammiches. I might have to try those moink balls too. Let us know the recipe and specifics. Thanks.

gaudet said:
Damn you Scotty beam me out there. All I brought for lunch is sammiches. I might have to try those moink balls too. Let us know the recipe and specifics. Thanks.

At the end of the thread, i asked him for smoking time but i will ask for the recipe to-- i amigine its salt pepper onion and garlic.

Ray, a Canadian,winters in florida and is a master at all types of home made things.

If you think i'm not doing the wine thing, We just purchased a low end kit for blackberry,, We are going to distill the result and try to mak brandy.

Any advice from anyone on on that project????

As always you make us all slobber on ourselves Scotty.

Unfortunately we can't discuss how to do that activity of making the brandy with a steaming device. That is an illegal activity for individuals and as such isn't allowed for discussion here. Sorry.............

I second wades reply!!!!!!!

I'd like that recipe too!!!!!

BOB

I am drooling at 5:30am!!! That isn't right!! I have a smoker!!! How about a recipe share???
smiley4.gif

uavwmn said:
I am drooling at 5:30am!!! That isn't right!! I have a smoker!!! How about a recipe share???
smiley4.gif

he just mixed 50/50 ground pork and beef then wrapped them in bacon- they were smoked at 250 F. for a bout 2 to 3 hours--if the bacon is crispy then the item is cooked--
btw we all use pork butts becaus they have a decent fat content-- fat equals flavor in cooking.

Oh my gosh, call Jenny Craig!! I think that I just gained 5 pounds looking at all of that food
smiley36.gif
Looks great!

no smoker but how about on the barbie or baking?
how high and how long please
thanx
rrawhide

Scott, that is just mean! Just plain mean!
smiley7.gif
I need to save all of my vacation to go visit my Leinie Princess in Germany!

PolishWineP said:
Scott, that is just mean! Just plain mean!
smiley7.gif
I need to save all of my vacation to go visit my Leinie Princess in Germany!

The plan is to have one every year. third week of september at lake de gray arkansas-- lets shoot for a dual meeting of fine vine wines and dsp family smoke out--

this is my dream at least--boy what a great time that would be- especially if we chain waldo to a tree
smiley36.gif

Waldo....chained to a tree........hold up there buddy.......this aint gonna be no Deliverance type gathering is it
smiley36.gif

Waldo said:
Waldo....chained to a tree........hold up there buddy.......this aint gonna be no Deliverance type gathering is it
smiley36.gif

yikes noooooooo

Latest posts

Back