Vacuum Hose Blue Tipped Easy to Use

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVMountaineerJack

Reaction score
We use the suction vacuum hoses for racking, bottling, anytime you need to hook up a hose to a tubing or adapter. Its much easier than having a racking cane with a dedicated hose permantly stuck to the cane. They come in different sizes, width, lengths, some companies sell them in bulk so someone like VacuumPumpMan might get the idea to buy a big box of them so people could more easily buy a few different lengths without getting a big box. The picture below is what they look like, I cant find the link to the store with the bulk hoses so this is just a picture of what they look like not an endorsement of this company. Another use is to cut the longer ones to attach permanently to something like a pump housing and use the adapter ends to attach to your canes etc. WVMJ

cess-7397-05.jpg

Jack, that is a great idea. I have one of them which runs from my Buchner flask (which I substituted for the over flow bottle) to the vacuum out line of the receiving vessel and it is really easy to attach and detach. I don't know why I never though to getting more of them and using them with the other connections. Thanks for the idea.

I will do a search on this - but if anyone finds a link - please post it

Thanks WVMountaineerJack

@rich
It seems like those attach the tubing together -

I did call a medical warehouse - and the tubing ends that jack is referring to are molded onto the plastic tubing. They are reasonable enough if you set up an account and buy a quantity to make up the shipping and handling fee -

They only come in 2 sizes - 3/16'' and 1/4''

Are these that much better that normal vacuum hose ?

Latest posts

Back