uploading pictures

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

touchtoomuch

Reaction score
I am having troubles trying to figure out how to upload and manage pictures to this site. I have uploaded a picture and posted it one time. I had a heck of a time finding it after I had uploaded though. I see others have folders that they can upload it to. At least it appears that way. I cant figure any of it out. It seems to be way to cumbersome. Unless I am getting too old to figure out new technology. I am only 38 but geesh it surelycan't be this difficult. Are there any step by step instructions to uploading and managing pics on this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..Edited by: touchtoomuch

Here is a link to instructions for uploading pictures to the forum.
http://www.finevinewines.com/Wiz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2514
These forums use different methods for uploading pictures and are limited in their file handling capabilities. They need to be useable by a number of different operating systems, so they don't generally handle as easily as on your own machine. I for one, have enough problems getting pictures here and it is different from computer to computer at my home. Follow the instructions and you can get pictures uploaded, but then it isn't easy to find them again so it may require uploading again if needed. Maybe someone else has some better info for you.

Latest posts

Back